Saturday, September 24, 2005

more sf

more and more sf
i don't believe i'm ever going to read anything else :)

found a magazine that concentrates on the "gosh wow" kind of science fiction rather than the shock/social analysis kind
Amazing Journeys

been reading two collections of sf stories this weekend - one of the gosh wow kind and one of the shock kind and I have to admit I lean towards the first
I like being educated while I read but I won't read to be educated.

Finally got off my ass and started writing a bit this week.
How long it continues of course remains to be seen.
So far I have only one crappy unpublishable story.

I did understand one cliche this week though - "Writing is like standing in a rainstorm waiting for lightning to strike."
Here's to getting my hairwet a lot more often

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home